Without a doubt, the Porto de Galinhas region offers ideal conditions for diving, both for beginners and experienced divers: paradise beaches of white sand, a pleasant climate, warm and transparent waters in its incredible natural pools with coral reefs, colorful fish and marine vegetation.
• BAPTISM EXPERIENCE Is the name given to the type of scuba diving offered to beginners. It can be done by people of any age and you don't need to know how to swim either, because you will always be accompanied by an instructor both in and out of the water.
• INCLUDED IN THIS EXPERIENCE - Theoretical class of 15/20 minutes
- A trip of about 200 meters away from the coast in a raft boat
- Full kit: (life-jacket, mask, flippers, etc.)
- Introduction to the water on the surface in the moments before diving
- 25/30 minutes of scuba diving up to 6 meters in depth
- An accredited guide from the SSI to accompany you throughout the entire experience
• A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU
At the end of the course you will receive an incredible gift: a large number of underwater photographs taken by your instructor.
• PROFESSIONAL SCUBA DIVING EXPERIENCE It is also possible to scuba dive to deeper depths in Porto de Galinhas and the surrounding areas, but to do this, you must be PADI or SSI qualified. With proof of this qualification, it is possible to arrange a scuba dive which takes you down to 40 meters below the water surface.
No. And the explanation is very simple: those who pay us a commission for each ride sold are the service providers. This is something very common in the tourist industry. Travel websites, hotels, and other similar businesses also work this way. It means that when contracting through us, you will pay the same value as contracting directly with travel agencies or other service providers but with the advantage of receiving free advice (in Portuguese, English and Spanish) and the guarantee of obtaining a quality service since we work with the most prestigious companies in the region.
The cancellation of a reservation with the right to a refund is only possible if it is made up to 7 days before receiving the service. The terms and form of reimbursement will be in accordance with the rules of the method of payment adopted. Enter Travel may cancel a service due to force majeure and must offer the customer a full refund of the amount paid or offer a similar service in its replacement.